Q: AC COMPRESSOR FITS 00-02 SATURN S SERIES 10761504* this number at the end of the description pertains to?

AC COMPRESSOR FITS 00-02 SATURN S SERIES 10761504* this number at the end of the description pertains to? I SEE A NUMBER ON USED COMPRESSORS ON E BAY AND OTHER SITES AS WELL. AND NEVER THE SAME AS FAR AS i CAN TELL

The compressor that was originally installed on your vehicle at the factory is an AC Delco compressor and the original part number is 19130488. Those varying "numbers" that you are seeing appended to Ebay advertisements are simply the Ebay vendors’ "inventory ID numbers". Those ID numbers have nothing to do with the compressor itself and thus are irrelevant in part selection. YourMechanic offers compressor replacement by certified mechanics right at your location. To obtain an instant cost quote, and to schedule that service, please use YourMechanic’s a/c compressor replacement page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. AC COMPRESSOR FITS 00-02 SATURN S SERIES 10761504* this number at the end of the description pertains to?