Q: Q: AC blowing warm air

My AC is only blowing warm air on warm days. It should be blowing cold air. What is wrong with it?

3. Q: AC blowing warm air

Q: Q: Clutch doesn't work

The clutch master cylinder supplies pressure from your foot to the clutch slave cylinder. A fluid leak at the master or the slave cylinders would indicate the problem. I would recommend inspecting the fluid level and adjustment. A fluid bleeding...

Q: I have a question about my 2011 Hyundai Sonata my car will crank but won't start it's like the engine is trying too start but it's

If the starter motor does work and the engine cranks at adequate RPM, be sure there is adequate fuel in the fuel tank and that the fuel is not old. Download any OBD-II trouble codes that have been stored and...

Q: I installed a brand new alternator and now the belt won't spin when it did before why is this

If the engine is running, but the belt is not turning, the drive belt tension is inadequate, the belt routing is incorrect and/or other rotating elements (pulleys, etc.) in the serpentine belt circuit are seized. If you request serpentine belt...