Q: Q: AC blowing hot air

The AC is blowing hot air even after I added Freon.

3. Q: AC blowing hot air

Q: A/C blowing hot air after car battery dies

Hello, thanks for writing in. I have not seen an instance where just replacing the receiver drier has fixed any problems with this A/C alone. You may indeed have a problem with the condenser or compressor, as you mention. I...

Q: Difficulty starting my vehicle for a couple weeks until it would not start at all.

Hello, thanks for writing in. I believe you are saying that there is a problem with the car cranking; both before and after replacing the battery. And, that applying a booster power source did not improve the ability of the...

Q: Check Engine Light appears and disappears, engine misfires occasionally

Many common faults will cause misfires on your 2006 Honda Pilot. Without knowing what check engine light your vehicle has I can only offer general advice on the issue. The most common causes are spark plugs, plug wires, MAF sensor,...