Q: Q: AC blowing hot air

The AC blows hot air only on the driver's side.

There are two possible scenarios that could be causing your problem:

As crazy as it sounds I have had low refrigerant charge in the AC system cause this, so it may just be that your AC needs to be recharged. The other possibility is that you have a temperature control door actuator that is malfunctioning; it may be broken and not allowing the door that controls the temperature on that side to adjust the temperature as it should.

Either way, I would suggest that you ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to diagnose the problem with your AC system, and suggest the most appropriate repairs.

3. Q: AC blowing hot air