Q: AC blowing hot air

The AC blows hot air only on the driver's side.

There are two possible scenarios that could be causing your problem:

As crazy as it sounds I have had low refrigerant charge in the AC system cause this, so it may just be that your AC needs to be recharged. The other possibility is that you have a temperature control door actuator that is malfunctioning; it may be broken and not allowing the door that controls the temperature on that side to adjust the temperature as it should.

Either way, I would suggest that you ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to diagnose the problem with your AC system, and suggest the most appropriate repairs.

3. AC blowing hot air