Q: AC blower broken

The AC blower is not working.

3. AC blower broken

Q: a Chevy Cruze 2011 and when I stop at a red like or when the areis not moving and I get ready to accelerate its hesitation

Hi Nawaza. Thanks for contacting us today. The Chevrolet Cruze isn't well known for its acceleration ability. However, this could be a sign of a rather signification fuel system obstruction or even transmission problems. I would recommend having a professional...

Q: 2013 Nissan Leaf stops moving suddenly during driving

Hello there, this is a very rare issue for a 2013 Nissan Leaf. There are a few possible causes for the vehicle to not be able to move. The most common would be a wiring fault, CVT issue, or a...

Q: AC is not blowing cold and a plastic-like smell when AC is on.

There are different possibilities that could contribute to the plastic smell. The smell could be caused by a coolant leak, an electrical issue, the A/C compressor overheating, or simply an outside smell. Sometimes, plastic bags tend to get stuck...