Q: AC AUTO LIGHT LIGHT COMES ON HOW DO YOU RELACE FAN CONTROL MODULE 1986 CADDY

ONLY COMES ON WHEN TURN AC ON

Hi there. From the question asked, it hard to know which fan control module you want to replace - the blower fan control module or engine cooling fan control module. Assuming, it is the blower motor control module, before it gets replaced, you should check the fuses, the blower motor relay, and the blower motor should be checked.

The same holds true for the engine cooling fan module. The fuses, cooling fan relay, and radiator cooling fan(s) should be checked. It could also be a faulty cooling fan temperature switch, if it is, inoperative engine cooling fan(s). With all of the possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle’s inoperative fan(s) be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

• AC AUTO LIGHT LIGHT COMES ON HOW DO YOU RELACE FAN CONTROL MODULE 1986 CADDY