Q: AC and defrost sticking

I had the oxygen sensor replaced. The AC and defrost work, but it's like they are sticking when engaging.

3. AC and defrost sticking

Q: Q: Button on shifter stuck in

It sounds like your shifting mechanism may be broken or caught in a bind. This can happen for a number of reasons such as broken parts or in some cases, things like coins or other debris may fall into the...

Q: How Does a Car's Rear Defroster Work?

Most vehicles have an electrical grid on the rear window that will warm the glass to clear fogging or frost. The rear defroster grid is applied to the inside of the glass by the manufacturer and actually conducts electrical current...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

The heated mirrors can help give you visibility out of your side mirrors by eliminating any rain, ice, or condensation. The heated mirrors will automatically turn on when the rear defroster is turned on.