Q: AC and defrost sticking

I had the oxygen sensor replaced. The AC and defrost work, but it's like they are sticking when engaging.

A: Hello. I am not sure what you mean by the A...

Hello. I am not sure what you mean by the AC and defrost seem to be sticking when engaging. If the direction of the vents is not changing then one of the door actuators may be failing. If the air temperature is not changing then it may also be an actuator or is may be the controls. A mechanic would typically inspect the actuators to see if they are moving when the controls are changed. If they are sticking then they may be failing. If you plan on having this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic will come to your home or office to inspect and repair your AC system.