Q: AC almost not cooling anymore

I have two separate issues. First, the AC in my car has been getting less strong for a couple of months to where it almost doesn't cool anymore. And second, the front driver's side power window is off the track. I can hear the motor working on the downstroke, so it might just need a regulator.

AC systems can lose the refrigerant naturally over time, or you may have a leak. The system should be inspected with an ultraviolet dye, and recharged. A window regulator malfunction is not uncommon on these vehicles; removal of the door panel will reveal more information. An inspection of your AC system from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine the problem, and fix your issue.