Q: Q: Abs traction light on

Changed out speed sensors and abs and traction light still on

3. Q: Abs traction light on

Q: I have a lighting bolt icon on my dashboard

When you overheated the engine the check engine light came on most likely for the engine is hot and the lightning bolt comes on indicating the throttle limit control is on. This means the engine is in failure mode and...

Q: Squeaky front wheel?

Brake pads have a metal wear indicator. If the pad with the indicator has worn down to about 1 mm, the wear indicator will rub against the rotor, which makes noise alerting you to check the condition of the brake...

Q: My dodge charger 2010 sxt keeps locking itself making the honk noise. How can I turn this annoying sound off? Please help.!

Sometimes a faulty battery can cause this. Have the battery load tested to determine its condition. Other causes of horn malfunctions are electrical shorts that occur intermittently as well as possible software glitches in the body control module and/or security...