Q: Abs service light on, and speedo is bouncing, not shifting gears properly

Truck as a bad time shifting after the abs service light appeared and speedo started bouncing

One of the most common components that the ABS and transmission both rely on for smooth operation is the speed sensor. The transmission speed sensor is a magnetic sensor that provides this information, allowing the transmission to shift smoothly. The sensor counts the internal number of revolutions of the transmission and transmits that information to the transmission control unit, where the data is used to determine the rotational speed. Having the transmission speed sensor replaced by one of our local mechanics would be the best option as long as this is the source of your issues.

• Abs service light on, and speedo is bouncing, not shifting gears properly