Q: abs light on and back system light on

Abs light stays on also check brake system light on is it OK to drive

3. abs light on and back system light on

Q: Car chugs a couple of times wont start

Hello - it is possible that the engine "jumped time" because of the momentary loss of oil pressure after the oil change. (The fact that you changed to synthetic oil does not come into play here.) The timing chain tensioners...

Q: Do I need to keep refrigerant in my A/C compressor during winter months

The refrigerant inside the compressor has nothing to do with the compressor pulley turning freely when the compressor is not engaged. If the pulley is not turning free then the bearing inside the pulley will need to be replaced. If...

Q: Check engine light is on for a O2 Sensor-high voltage

Hello. Usually a high-voltage O2 sensor check engine light code will be caused by a faulty O2 sensor itself. Though at times it can be caused by other issues such as shorted wiring, a leaking vacuum line, or even a...