Q: abs light on and back system light on

Abs light stays on also check brake system light on is it OK to drive

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. If your brakes are working properly this may very well be a case of failing wheel speed sensors. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system to determine the cause for this.

3. abs light on and back system light on