Q: Abs light, and awd off displayed on console simultaneously

driving today and awd off displayed on console, also abs light came on at same time. both went off by themselves, however driving again later in the day same thing happened. what is most likely the issue in your experience? thank you

Hello, It sounds like you may have a faulty wheel speed sensor or an issue with your traction control module. The traction control module receives input from wheel speed sensors located at each of your wheels. When these sensors are faulty, this can cause the light to come on and may inadvertently cause the traction control to engage. The ABS system is also controlled in the same manner and can also cause the ABS light to come on in a situation where this is engaged for any reason. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to perform an inspection on your vehicle to determine what may be causing this.

3. Abs light, and awd off displayed on console simultaneously