Q: Abs disabled?

Hey, so i have a silly question. I brought a used tiburon last week. Today i open up the hood to check fuse box. I noticed there is no fuse present in abs slot. I tried to put one in. However slot has only 1 terminal . So why is there only one pin (terminal) does old owner disabled the abs or it wasn't present in the car ago.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The most likely scenario is your Tiburon was not equipped with ABS. The fact that there is only one terminal verifies that. Some other things you can check are: see if there is an ABS electro-hydraulic unit. Two brake lines will leave the master cylinder and go to the ABS unit. 4 lines will go from there to the wheels. If there are 4 lines coming from the master cylinder, you do not have ABS.

3. Abs disabled?