Q: abs and brakes lights cane on

both light came on i have no clue of wats going on and how much would it cost me

A: Hello. This may be related to faulty wheel ...

Hello. This may be related to faulty wheel speed sensors which are located at each of the four wheels. These sensors monitor wheel speed which is relayed to the ABS system. When the ABS system detects an abnormal speed for the condition, it engages the ABS. When these sensors are faulty, this can cause the light to come on intermittently for no reason. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS Light and Brake Light.