Q: Abs and brake light on

Hey I have a Chevy s10 and the abs and brake light are stuck on and I don't know what's wrong and yes I have my parking brake disengaged thanks.

Hello. The most common cause of this is low braking pressure. Start by checking the brake fluid. If it is low, then it can cause this. If the brake fluid is fine then the electronic brake control module must be scanned for codes to know where the problem is.

From my experience with this vehicle it is almost always the internal pressure sensor or relay in the brake module. This would require that the entire brake module be replaced.

If you plan on having this repaired, consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to diagnose your ABS light being on repair the issue.