Q: ABS actuator activated between 15-25 km/h

ABS actuator start it function between 15-25 km/h and if I apply a break withing that range it make weired noise.All the sensors checked (Actuator changed,ABS monitoring card changed,ABS fuse checked)and found everything inorder.Hub bearing also in good conditon.What would be the issue and how to get out of this. Plz advice me in this regard. Your early attention in this regard highly appreciated. Regardz

You are probably getting a bad reading from a wheel speed sensor. The wheel speed sensors are magnetic pickups that read the movement of a series of teeth cut into the wheel hub or the brake rotor. On some cars the teeth, (sometimes called the sensor ring) are on the outer hub of the Constant Velocity joint. These teeth are very fine, sometimes with just about 2 mm of space between the individual teeth. when the teeth get jammed up with dirt that has any kind of metallic content like Iron or rust, it can foul up the reading on the wheel speed sensor. In this way you can get a bad signal out of a perfectly good sensor. You can take off the wheels and the brake rotors and look for the sensor ring. If you can access the sensor ring, you can clean out the teeth with a toothbrush or a similar tool. If you can’t get to the ring with a brush, you may be able to clean it with compressed air. If you don’t want to try this work yourself, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office and inspect your Brake system for you and either clean out the sensor rings or tell you what else may need to be done.

3. ABS actuator activated between 15-25 km/h