Q: Q: About the starter

Is there a way to remove the bolts on the starter of my 1996 Buick century without lifting the engine?

3. Q: About the starter

Q: Able to get my trunk open, by crawling through the back, but the trunk release button (hold unlock button on door) still won't ope

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The first thing we need to determine is if there an issue with the latch, the switch, the key fob, or possibly the wiring. The best way to determine this is to test...

Q: Have oil on one of my spark plug wires in the spark plug well the test are fine. What should I do.

Hi there. The issue that you are having is a small o-ring seal on your valve cover is either split or damaged. The valve cover should have a seal all the way around it and 4 o-rings in the middle...

Q: I blew a head gasket and then I got a bottle of blue devil it seems it sealed but when I start my 2003buick century it grinds

Hi there. The biggest problem with 'engine seal' liquids is that they typically create more problems than create solutions. Unfortunately, when these products are used, it's incredibly difficult to diagnose what's causing your issues without completing a physical inspection. It's...