Q: About my shocks and struts

I installed new shocks and struts in the front and after all that I took it for a test drive and it sound like something loose and I have grease leaking also everything tighten up so idk what next to do

Hi there:

It’s very difficult to pinpoint what might be going on with your Hyundai without being there to test drive or complete a onsite inspection; however, in some cases, the CV boot can be overlooked during routine shock and strut service. If you’re seeing a lot of grease underneath the front end, it’s probably coming from the CV boot. Also, anytime you have installed new front end components, you should always have the vehicle suspension aligned by a professional alignment shop. I’d recommend taking your car to a dependable alignment shop and have them look at your CV joints and boots to see if that’s what’s causing the leaking grease issue.

3. About my shocks and struts