Q: Q: About my car?

My car starts up drives fine but if you break & or stop for a certain amount of time the car shuts off but it starts right back up & repeats the same action

Hi there:

When a car starts and then stalls, it’s possible that the mass air flow sensor, fuel pump or fuel filter is faulty, dirty or broken. It’s also common for the throttle body to become clogged with carbon build-up; which can cause this issue to occur. The best way to determine what exactly is causing this to happen is to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car starts then dies inspection.

3. Q: About my car?