Q: About how much would it be for a new axel and the labor to fix it?

My car hit a parked car which caused the axel to come off on the drivers side. Trying to figure out the expense of fixing everything as far as buying a new one and the labor work

Hi there. Although this is something we might be able to offer, you might want to contact a local body and automotive repair shop, so they can inspect the entire vehicle and provide you with an accurate estimate on repairs; so you can make an informed decision.