Q: About how much would a timing chain kit cost for a 2008 Suzuki XLT, and where can i find/ order original parts?

About how much would a timing chain kit cost for a 2008 Suzuki XLT, and where can i find/ order original parts?

Hi there. You can order parts and hire a mobile mechanic to install the timing chain kit on your 2008 Suzuki (as long as you live in our service area). However, if you’re looking for OEM parts, several online parts divisions of dealerships are popping up left and right online. Simply search online for Suzuki OEM Timing Chain Kit, and you’ll find the pricing available.

3. About how much would a timing chain kit cost for a 2008 Suzuki XLT, and where can i find/ order original parts?