Q: a video or book of how to do a headlight and bracket replacent on 2009 pontiac g5 gt model

as stated id like to do a complete headlight ,bulb and bracket replacement. my questions are 3. 1 about how long should it take me to do ? is there a video on internet or other source that would help me for my particular car? I have a haney manuel for my make and year of car but its of little help beings that im going to replace the brackets. if I see that its to much over my head to do myself can u give me a ballpark figure od how much I would be charged by a mechanic to do this job... tyvm dave

Although normal headlight bulb replacement is straightforward, replacement of the headlight brackets will require much more work. There is no video I could find to detail the procedure, so I would suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, give you a quote for replacement.

• a video or book of how to do a headlight and bracket replacent on 2009 pontiac g5 gt model