Q: A Sensor is Faulty

I’m getting “A Sensor is Faulty” code up on my dashboard. It's a transmission speed sensor that the code is referring to. I changed all 4 ABS sensors, but now the speedometer isn’t working. I checked all of my sensors 3 times and they are all good and connected. Do you have any idea what’s going on? Thanks.

Hello. If the speedometer is not working and you are getting this code, then the vehicle speed sensor needs to be replaced. This will cause all of this to occur. This sensor is located on the transmission. In some cases, it can be the wiring to the sensor, but that is not as common. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the speedometer problem and perform correct repairs.

3. A Sensor is Faulty