Q: A part fell off, can't tell what part it is, but i can show picture. is that possible?

I changed transmission fluid, filter, and gasket. When I drove the car over a ramp, something fell off, and I cannot remember seeing it before

Hi there. With no knowing what part came off and the little information that is giving, all that I can suggest is look under the vehicle and see what part have came off. If you have the part, take it to a local parts store and have them match up the part. If the parts store associate cannot help you, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you determine what the part is.

3. A part fell off, can't tell what part it is, but i can show picture. is that possible?