Q: A lot of parts been changed do to the antifreeze still leaking oil looks good no smoke from tailpipe don't see the leakage

Change the water pump timing cover gasket reservoir thermostat

Hello, to test a coolant system requires a pressure tester. This tester helps to locate leaks without operating the vehicle. It would be best to have a certified mechanic look at the vehicle and determine exactly what is going on. They should have the specialty tools and techniques to pinpoint exactly where the problem is located. If you need help identifying and repairing the issue, YourMechanic.com offers several options. They have trained mechanics that can come to your home, or place of business, and perform the diagnosis and repairs for you. Please look at this web site for more information and service options. coolant system

3. A lot of parts been changed do to the antifreeze still leaking oil looks good no smoke from tailpipe don't see the leakage