Q: A light came on. Thought it was a head gasket, got it fixed but it broke again got gas convertion what you think wrong and how muc

a light came on. Thought it was a head gasket, got it fixed but it broke again got gas convertion what you think wrong and how muc

There are many reasons a Check Engine Light may come on. If the head gasket were the problem, it would likely cause the car to overheat and potentially not start. I would suggest checking the oil to see if you find any trace of water in it. Also, try checking the water to see if you find any oil in it. If either of these are true, you may have a blown head gasket. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to thoroughly diagnose the cause of the warning light and advise you on the correct repair.

3. A light came on. Thought it was a head gasket, got it fixed but it broke again got gas convertion what you think wrong and how muc