Q: A grinding sounds occurs when the car turns left

When turning left my car emits a soft grinding sound, that appears to be coming from the front and back right wheel wells.

the car doesn't do a hard correct one way or another upon wheel release and the resistance on the turn isn't different on one side or the other.

recently had power steering and shocks and struts replaced. Sound was definitely there before shocks and struts but not sure about power steering.

A: Hi there. From the description you have pr...

Hi there. From the description you have provided. It is difficult to identify the soft grinding noise without hearing the noise. I would think if, the shocks and struts were replaced by a repair facility to correct the noise. They should have the opportunity to correct the problem, possibly under warranty. Not sure what was done to the power steering system, from your description. I would recommend having your vehicle's soft grinding noise while turning left be inspected and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.