Q: A car I just purchased is having issues. The power steering when out and came back. Now all the gauges on the dash board are flick

A car I just purchased is having issues. The power steering went out so I turned the car off and restarted it. It starting working again but the steering lock light came on. And Now all the gauges on the dash board are flickering and the car is losing power. I drove the car to work again today and the same thing was happening . When I got within a few miles of work. It all of a sudden just came back to normal, can you advise what the issue is, and if it's fixable?

3. A car I just purchased is having issues. The power steering when out and came back. Now all the gauges on the dash board are flick