Q: A/C will not put out cold air.

My A/C doesn't want to put out cold air. I've tried charging it, but my car says the pressure is fine.

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. These AC system are very sensitive and if the pressure isn’t tested with the correct gauge and gives and incorrect reading, this will affect how well the system works. I highly recommend that your AC system be tested by a certified technician to determine the exact cause. If in fact the system pressure is correct, you may have a clogged receiver/dryer, stuck expansion valve, clogged line, the condenser fins may be dirty. A qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the AC system and follow through with the appropriate repairs.

3. A/C will not put out cold air.