Q: A/C system failure

My air conditioning system output 2 weeks ago was 47 Fahrenheit, and the system failed. Was it possible that the hot air output with the A/C Clutch Engaged and the A/C Panel switch ON might have caused this failure? The Clutch should NOT be engaged. The measured system static pressure was "0" with the gauge was set on high/low ports. I suspect that maybe the air conditioner switch and/or the compressor was at fault. My compressor was replaced in June 2015, and only one pressure switch with this design is mounted near the compressor. I need some advice please. Thank you.

Hello. The clutch engaged with the heat on may cause your problem. Doing this may cause your HVAC control module to become out of sequence. It also could be low on refrigerant but I suggest to recalibrate the HVAC control module first. I’d suggest getting some help from a certified mechanic to diagnose the root of your A/C issue and fix it accordingly.