Q: A/C stoped working while i was halfway home on the highway

A/c stoped working on my way home on the highway. It blows just not cold air. Heater works.

A: Hey there. In order to diagnose why the AC ...

Hey there. In order to diagnose why the AC stopped working you will need to have the system pressures checked to see if it lost pressure or the system developed an electrical or mechanical problem. There could be a problem with the compressor, cooling fans, or blend door actuator. Have a certified technician diagnose the AC system in person and move forward with the appropriate repairs.