Q: A/c stays on unless turn fan off.

I just bought the suv. The air blows cold no matter whether the snowflake button is pushed or not. Also, it will still feel cold when fan is off unless you push recirculate. If you move the temp adjusters to full heat, heat will only come out the passenger and back vents. The drivers side stays cold. Any suggestions?

A: Hi there. This issue could be as simple a...

Hi there.

This issue could be as simple as a broken or damaged relay switch, AC control switch, or could be caused by a mechanical problem with the AC condenser.

The best way to know for certain is to have one of our local mechanics complete an inspection of your AC system. This will allow them to pinpoint the exact source of your problem so you don’t waste time or money on needless repairs.