Q: a/c problems

I'm wondering why my coolant reservation tank makes a bubbling sound after I stop my truck. It only happens when I use my a/c

A: You may have a cooling fan clutch that is n...

You may have a cooling fan clutch that is not working properly. The fan might not be turning as fast as it should. When the A/C is on the temperature rises in the condenser and transfers the heat to the radiator. This will cause the coolant to get hotter and may cause the boil problem.

You should also have the coolant drained and flushed out to clear any clogged radiator problems. Have the radiator checked to see if you have flow issues in the core. This can be done with a laser temperature sensor and check the radiator core at different places to see if some of the cores are blocked. If flushing does not clear the radiator blockage then replace the radiator.

I’d suggest you get some assistance from a qualified technician who can diagnose the issue with your A/C and fix it accordingly.