Q: Q: a/c problems

I'm wondering why my coolant reservation tank makes a bubbling sound after I stop my truck. It only happens when I use my a/c

3. Q: a/c problems

Q: Q: Death wobble

Worn steering components will definitely contribute to a loose steering feel but usually don't give you a wobble - unless something was left loose and not tightened properly.. A wobble at certain speeds can be caused by: Out of balance...

Q: Truck spun and hit the curb, now the rear wheel wobbles

Hey there. You will need to have the rear rim inspected along with the rear axle to see if one or both are bent. I have also seen where the rear axle housing gets bent if the curb was hit...

Q: oil pump drive

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix. The pump is self priming. If the red Oil Pressure Warning Light is not on, there is sufficient oil pressure. When engines are assembled, the oiling system is...