Q: Q: a/c problems

I'm wondering why my coolant reservation tank makes a bubbling sound after I stop my truck. It only happens when I use my a/c

3. Q: a/c problems

Q: The car accelerates with delay

Hi there. This can be caused by a number of things. Since the dealership installed a scan tool and didn't see any codes then it must not be a sensor failure. I typically start by checking the back pressure of...

Q: fuel tank filler neck broken

The filler neck is readily available. For example, if you input your year, make and model and search on "fuel filler neck" at Car-Part.com you will find an exact match for your truck with available vendors and prices. New ones...

Q: New CV axle caused what looks like positive camber

Hello. Your Daytona needs to be aligned. The bottom attachment of the front struts is often the adjustment point for camber on many front-wheel drive vehicles these days. When the strut is replaced, the alignment is "lost", and the suspension...