Q: Q: a/c problems

I'm wondering why my coolant reservation tank makes a bubbling sound after I stop my truck. It only happens when I use my a/c

3. Q: a/c problems

Q: AC/heater fan runs constantly even with switch off

The most common cause of this problem is the blower motor control processor mounted in the A/C evaporator case. I'd start by checking that first I were you. I you need some assistance however, feel free to contact a professional...

Q: if I loosen the coupling that connecting the inner tie-rod and the outer tie-rod to the pitman arm while the steering wheel is los

Hi Derek. Thanks for contacting us today. Any time you remove or loosen suspension components, you risk having the suspension fall out of alignment. However, you should be ok, if you completed this step to align your steering wheel and...

Q: Q: Car does not start. Check Engine light on.

There could be several reasons behind why your Honda Civic will not start. A simple test you can try first yourself is to turn the key to the ON position (do not start the car) and see if the Check...