Q: A/c not working

My A/c just started this about 2weeks ago , the air worls wen it wants to, if it dont wanna work itll blow not hot hot air but a little warm, but wen it wanna work it blows really cold , so ive checked the fuses and relays, it has plenty of freon, i am the 2nd owmer of the car, .been had it for 3 months now.

A: There is a technical service bulletin that ...

There is a technical service bulletin that may pertain to your Toyota Camry T-SB-0205-12. This calls for replacement of the car’s cooling fans and a reprogram of the engine computer. The fans may not come on sometimes and make the A/C to blow warm. This will cause the engine temperature to rise. I suggest having the vehicle checked for needing this bulletin done. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the issue with your A/C and suggest what to do from there. Good luck.