Q: A.c. not turning on at all

I switched out the blower motor resistor and checked the blower motor but still nothing is coming out of the front vents

3. A.c. not turning on at all

Q: About three weeks ago while driving in a storm my car went into limp mode and my check engine light came on 2006 Infiniti M35

Hi there. If those codes only came up at that time and they were cleared and have not come back then you had water intrusion into the connections on the transmission causing this. I would usually clean the connections and...

Q: My blower motor is not working on 2008 Hyundai Sante Fe

Hello, thanks for writing in. The blower motor resistor is what controls the different modes (i.e. high speed, low speed, etc.) of the motor. The blower motor relay is what controls the power to the motor in general. I would...

Q: Passenger door won't open

Hello. It is possible that the door actuator is stuck in the lock position, causing the passenger door to jam. It is also possible that there is a problem with the door latch; if the latch won’t release when the...