Q: A/C not blowing through dash vents

I had my battery changed about two weeks ago and ever since then the a/c won't blow from the dash vents. I've tried recalibration by disconnecting the battery and pulling the HVAC fuses, letting it sit then hooking everything back up. When I turned the car on it went trough it's cycle and for about 15 seconds the air came through the dash, but then it stopped. I was a little disappointed, I thought I was on to something. Could my issue be the actuator?

The most common cause in this case is the mode selection actuator. I am going to assume the AC does blow from the other vents, as this is the normal indicator for the failing mode selection actuator.

The HVAC uses actuator for many things such as selecting hot or cold and what vents the air blows from. Though it seems unlikely the battery replacement and the actuator fault is most probably happenstance. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your AC system fault and perform any repairs required.