Q: A/C is not blowing when under 30mph

The A/C and heater on my truck are not blowing when going under about 30mph and even when they are it is pretty weak the air it self is ice cold what could cause this?

It sounds like this may be a sign of a faulty blower motor. As you might know, these have electric motors in them that wear out over time and will begin to make squeaking or grinding noises as the bearings begin to wear out. The electrical contacts may also wear out causing the motor to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your blower motor.

3. A/C is not blowing when under 30mph