Q: A/C has low air blow

The front air conditioner isn’t producing much air blow. The two sides are strong, but the two front ones just do not blow much air. Also, the air that blows in the middle seat area blows even less than the others. Is this normal for this make/model or can it be fixed?

Hello. There could be a problem with the operation of the blend doors preventing the air from blowing as strong through the front vents. The vents also have adjustments on them in order to regulate how much air flow comes out. The adjustments could be turned down which would cause this problem. Make sure you just check this to see if this will solve the problem. If not, contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can complete an inspection of the A/C and make recommendations about necessary repairs.