Q: A/C drier - accumulator

Can you please tell me if my 1994 Mazda 626Lx , 2.0 liter, Manuel transmission has two parts to the a/c. As in a drier AND accumulator. I only see one area for the part. I had ordered both parts because I was told it has both parts. One part says a/c drier and the other part says accumulator. I just don't see but one of these parts and it's in front of my radiator - condenser. Is there a place for both parts or is it just the one. If it's just one, do I use the drier or accumulator

A: Your vehicle will only have the receiver dr...

Your vehicle will only have the receiver drier and it will be near the condenser in front of the radiator. The 1994 model year was the year Mazda may have had either one of the parts but not both. You only need the drier.