Q: a/c compressor leaking

no the issue is that the a/c compressor is leaking in between the pulley and compressor, it happen to the original compressor then i brought a new compressor and it leaked from the same spot. what do you think.

Hi there. Thanks for clarifying this. To be honest, it’s hard to tell for certain why this is happening. If you just replaced the compressor itself, but didn’t replace the supporting hardware included in a AC compressor kit (such as the pulley, mounts and o-rings and such), it’s possible that this is the source of your leak. Again, without being there to physically look and inspect the issue onsite, it’s really hard to tell. Hope you can find out why this is happening.

3. a/c compressor leaking