Q: A/C compressor and clutch problems - 2002 Mitsubishi

I replaced the A/C Compressor and Clutch, with a new OEM part/s, re-charged the system with the OEM specified amount of oil and R-134a and all proper testing and charging equipment. (low and high side reading charge gauges etc. etc.) My issue is this - the A/C clutch engages intermittently. I can watch it "click to engage" then "click" again and it will not stay engaged. To my question, as I assume if all said above is correct, how do I go about checking ALL of the relays? I know how to test them, the question I guess is more how many could there be as well is there anything else you can think of that might cause this problem. I am putting a new A/C belt on it this morning.

A: A diagnosis of the A/C compressor staying e...

A diagnosis of the A/C compressor staying engaged takes more than just adding refrigerant. You will need to monitor the pressures while it is on. That way you’ll be able check if the system is over it’s pressure limit and kicks out the A/C compressor or if the pressure is too low and kicks out the A/C. I suggest having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, check it out for you to do a complete diagnosis of your A/C system.