Q: A/C blows warm when car is idling

My a/c will blow cold while driving but at an idle it blows warm any ideas what could be going on? Both fans working when i looked while the car was running and a/c on. Refrigerant tested good as well

A: First check to make sure the front of the c...

First check to make sure the front of the condenser is clean and free of bugs or debris. Try and spray it with a lower pressure hose or car wash hose from farther away and clean it out as best as you can to see if it helps. When an A/C system works well on highway, but gets hot at stops, this is due to the system being low on refrigerant, blocked condenser fins, fans not working or the compressor is not working good at idle. If cleaning the fins do not work, then have a mechanic check the pressures to see why it is blowing warm at idle.