Q: A/C blows only warm air on driver's side; passenger side is cold

On the driver’s side of my minivan the a/c blows only warm air; on the passenger side, the air is cold with no problem. My mechanic has replaced the compressor, condenser, orifice, and all four blend door actuators. He also evacuated, pumped down and then fully charged the system. What is the solution for this?

Some A/C systems have problems disconnecting or losing communication between the A/C control head and the temperature blend door actuators. This may require the A/C control head to be reprogrammed by a factory level scanner capable of the reprogramming of modules with the latest calibrations.

If you need some assistnce, consider getting some help from a qualified technician who can diagnose your A/C problems firsthand and make the necessary repairs.

3. A/C blows only warm air on driver's side; passenger side is cold