Q: A/C blowing out warm air

I had took my car to get diagnosis to two different michanics and was told that it is low on freon I had paid to get freon in my car twice and now it blowing out warm air again.Please help me your michanic I'm tired of spending money and still the problem is not solved.

Hi there. Most of today’s AC systems are called a closed-loop system. This means that refrigerant shouldn’t require refilling for a very long time. If you’ve had it added twice recently, you most likely have a leak or a component failure that needs to be repaired. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a AC is not working inspection.