Q: A/C blowing hot air

A/C blowing hot air. Only one of the passenger side radiator fan is running. Checked refrigerant charge and is ok. How do you determine if its the fan, relay or the module? Thank you for your time.

A: If only one fan is running, this would sugg...

If only one fan is running, this would suggest that at least one of your fan relays is bad. If the AC is blowing hot air, this could be either low on refrigerant or you may have a bad temperature control module. I would start by checking the refrigerant levels as this is often times a common event in the summer time. If you need help having the system checked, a qualified pro from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your AC.