Q: A/C blower is always runing even when the A/C is off

A/C blower is always runing even when the A/C is off

3. A/C blower is always runing even when the A/C is off

Q: Car making loud noise and won't go

Hi there, The clanking noise you have described while turning, was most likely, the axle shaft cv joint making noise. Now, given the vehicle makes metal hitting noise, won't go when put into drive or reverse, and moves when in...

Q: My car stalls at idle; the battery is good, so is it the alternator?

This sounds like a potential problem with the charging system. The primary function of the battery is to start the vehicle. Once it is running, the alternator provides all electrical power for the vehicle. However, the battery does function as...

Q: After transmission replacement, trouble starting car

If you had the transmission recently replaced, then you may have an issue with the ground cable connection at the transmission connection being loose, or the starter cable is loose. If neither of these issues are happening, then you...