Q: A/C blower does not work

The blower of the A/C does not work. For a while, turning it off and back on worked, but now that doesn't work either. Can you tell me what steps to take to find what is causing this problem? It's summer and I really need the A/C since I travel 70 miles every day.

A: Hello. This is a common issue on this vehic...

Hello. This is a common issue on this vehicle. The problem can be the blower itself or the connection at the blower, but most of the time it is the blower control module or resistor. These fail all of the time on this vehicle.

This is located under the passenger side of the dash. I will usually test it with a voltage meter first before replacing it just to be sure I do not waste any money on parts. If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic come to your home or office to diagnose your AC system and verify the needed repairs.