Q: A/C blower blows weak

A/C blower blows weak is there a filter 2014 Dodge 2500 diesel

3. A/C blower blows weak

Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror when I am experiencing headlight glare?

There are two ways to adjust your rear view mirrors to combat headlight glare. If you have a standard rear view mirror, there will be a lever at the base of the mirror. During the day, this lever should...

Q: ABS and traction control light on dash. cruise control doesn't work.

You will have to have the ABS system scanned and not just the engine computer scanned. You will have to monitor the wheel sensors if you get no codes, but if the light is on there is a code stored...

Q: Camaro iroc z sat for 17 years... Won't start

The fuel in the tank is bad from sitting so long. The entire fuel system may need to be flushed and the carburetor rebuilt. This means that the fuel tank should be removed and cleaned. The fuel pump should also...