Q: A/C and heating fan

This past weekend when driving home the air conditioner was blowing the air like normal but when i made a left turn you could hear like a rattling noise in the vent. I then pulled in my driveway as I had to run into the house real quick but left the car running but when I got back in the vehicle there was no air flow what so ever....it just completely stopped. Also, my wife noticed some water coming into the cabin by the glove box. The fan/compressor did kinda start working again after the vehicle sat for a few hours but was not working like it should. The noises I heard were only heard when making a left hand turn but not whiling turning right.

What is happening in your situation is that the A/C evaporator case is not draining as it should. The drain of the evaporator comes out of the firewall in the engine compartment and the drain can get clogged by debris which won’t allow the A/C to drain. You will need to have the drain cleaned out and then check to see if the blower or blower resistor was damaged by the water getting in to them.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechnanic to give you a hand at the repair. A certified professional could be able to further diagnose the issue with your A/C firsthand and fix it from there. Best of luck.