Q: A 20-year-old two-seater Honda is in great shape but the window on the passenger side will not roll up electrically anymore

It is a beautiful Honda 20 years old red greatly taken care of no problems except for the window on the passenger side does not roll up and I'm on disability and I was wondering if there was such a thing as possibly replacing part of that or getting a whole part or something where it would Go up or stay up or something to that effect like I say it's a Honda 20 years old 1992 and there's nothing else I can tell you except for I thank you for your reply at gbbraunpeteter@comcast.net

3. A 20-year-old two-seater Honda is in great shape but the window on the passenger side will not roll up electrically anymore