Q: A 20-year-old two-seater Honda is in great shape but the window on the passenger side will not roll up electrically anymore

It is a beautiful Honda 20 years old red greatly taken care of no problems except for the window on the passenger side does not roll up and I'm on disability and I was wondering if there was such a thing as possibly replacing part of that or getting a whole part or something where it would Go up or stay up or something to that effect like I say it's a Honda 20 years old 1992 and there's nothing else I can tell you except for I thank you for your reply at gbbraunpeteter@comcast.net

The power window circuit may fail in a few ways. A blown fuse would definitely cause the window to lose function. One fuse may effect only one or both windows depending on how the vehicle is wired. The switch used to operate the window may fail and stop window function. I have see switches that either only work one way or stop window function all together. Another common failure is the window motor itself that pushes the window up and down. If the motor shorts out, there will be no window function. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who an come out for a closer look at your inoperative window and offer a more personal diagnosis.

• A 20-year-old two-seater Honda is in great shape but the window on the passenger side will not roll up electrically anymore